We have completed our risk assesments and developed new COVID-19 protocols that reflect the adice from The Worl Health Organisation and government guide lines.
We have been awarded the "GOOD TO GO" kitemark standard with Visit England specifically for COVID-19.
Please find below some of the changes we have introduced to minimise the risk for our guest.
* We have installed hand sanitation points in reception, the enterance to the breakfast area and on the inside of the entreance and outside of the enterance.
* Social distancing signs and policies have been put into place.
* Things have changed so we will be contacting you a few days before your arrival to complete registration forms, confirm a time of arrival, discuss the breakfast options, take payment via BACS and answer any questions you might have. With the aim to make contactless check ins and outs.
* We have also introduced self serviced rooms, we will not be cleaning and replenishing your room on a daily basis. Everything is still available for replenishment we just have a new system. This offer both our ourselves and guest additional protection.
* We have developed a “Covid cleaning regime,” using the latest commercial grade Bactericidal and Antiviral cleaners. We also have a fogger on order which will be used along with a disinfectant to sanitise a room prior to us entering to clean the rooms once a guest has left.
* We have reduced the amount of guest rooms that we are letting out at any one time. Making it easier to social distance and for us to manage.
* Breakfast is still available we have rearranged the layout of the dinning area and by introducing two breakfast sittings all the tables are well over 2 meters apart. We no longer off the self-service area but cereals, fruit and yogurts are still available.
* We also have a “Grab and Go” breakfast available where you can pick up some breakfast sandwiches and a drink taking them outside or back up to your room.
Assuring you we are taking robust measures to ensure that the wellbeing of our guests and visitors is of paramount importance during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID- 19).