Whilst our high levels of cleaning to our “Covid cleaning regime” continue we have followed the latest government guidelines and relaxed all the other measure/s/restrictions we brought in.
We still ask if you could use the hand sanitizer provided on entering our premises and the breakfast area.
In the interests of everyone’s comfort/wellbeing at breakfast our tables are still somewhat socially distanced and we are still working to allotted time slots and a pre order system for breakfast.
BELOW ARE SOME OF THE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES THAT WE BROUGH IN DURING THE PANDEMIC. PLEASE NOTE THEY MAYBE RE INTRODUCED IF NEEDED.
Guests maybe required to wear a mask at check-in and when in any comunal area. You are also required to social distance from other guests.
We have completed our risk assesments and developed new COVID-19 protocols that reflect the adice from The Worl Health Organisation and government guide lines.
We have been assesed and accredites as COVID-19 confident by the AA
We have also been awarded the "GOOD TO GO" kitemark standard with Visit England specifically for COVID-19.
Please find below some of the changes we have introduced to minimise the risk for our guest.
* We have installed hand sanitation points in reception, the enterance to the breakfast area and on the inside of the entreance and outside of the enterance.
* Social distancing signs and policies have been put into place.
* Things have changed so we will be contacting you a few days before your arrival to complete registration forms, confirm a time of arrival, discuss the breakfast options, take payment via BACS and answer any questions you might have. With the aim to make contactless check ins and outs.
* We have also introduced self serviced rooms, we will not be cleaning and replenishing your room on a daily basis. Everything is still available for replenishment we just have a new system. This offer both our ourselves and guest additional protection.
* We have developed a “Covid cleaning regime,” using the latest commercial grade Bactericidal and Antiviral cleaners. We also have a fogger which will be used along with a disinfectant to sanitise a room prior to us entering to clean the rooms once a guest has left.
* We have reduced the amount of guest rooms that we are letting out at any one time. Making it easier to social distance and for us to manage.
* Breakfast is still available we have rearranged the layout of the dinning area and all the tables are socially distanced seperated. We no longer off the self-service area but cereals, fruit and yogurts are still available.